Friday, February 04, 2005

Juicy Software

Google has a great way to gather the latest news on any subject you want. Just go to Google Alerts and select the subject you want news on and how frequently you want a news summary. Using this method I get a weekly condensed email that has many different articles on Wheaton College and other subjects I select. Just throwing this out here in case you didn't know about that feature.
There is another recent software release which I also recommend to you. It is Picasa 2, a free desktop image organizer. Using Google software, it indexes every single image on your hard drive and organizes the data so a user can search easily. You can organize your photos, edit them, or quickly scan everything you have. With all of my digital photos, it has really helped me.
I also like the Google desktop search. This program scans all of your documents, making it easy to find anything.

2 comments:

Coye said...

I liked it so much, I downloaded it FOUR TIMES!

Ryan said...

Thanks for the tips Dusty.