Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Link

The following information will be presented in the form of a cheezy radio commercial.

[Cheezy radio commercial music- dee de deee dip daaa!]
"Hi Marshall!"
"Oh, Hi Jenny; wow, you look excited!"
"Well, I just found out about this exciting new website called Library Thing!"
"Library Thing? What's Library Thing?"
"Library Thing is a wonderful online application that allows serious book-owners like me to enter my whole library to my own online database—it's an easy, library-quality catalog!"
"Wow, that does sound exciting, tell me more!!!"
"I'd be glad to, LibraryThing also connects you with people who read the same things; I've already met over FIFTY PEOPLE who love differnt books that I love!"
"Wow! . . .wow wow wow wow WOW!"
"I know! And signing up is easy! Just go to http://web1.librarything.com/ to start your account today!"
"Wow! That's great, I will."
"Hurray!"

[Da dee Daa [pause] Library Thing!]

3 comments:

Coye said...

[Library Thing brought to you by the NSA and the Department of Homeland Security]

Dave said...

[Did you hear the news? The NSA was just purchased by Viacom. That's right, we're going to have hipper security from now on.]

Strauss said...

[Sweet.]